We appreciate our sponsors!
We can't host this amazing race without your help. All proceeds go towards the purchase and maintenance of the trail system for public use via the non-profit Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition!
We're actively recruiting sponsors for the 2019 Rainier-to-Ruston Relay.
Want to know more? Find out how you can help below!
SPOTLIGHT YOUR BUSINESS ON NATIONAL TRAILS DAY!
On National Trails Day, Saturday, June 1, 2019, over 1,500 participants will take on the 17th annual R2R, exchanging runners at 11 bell towers over the 53-mile course along the Foothills Trail from the shoulders of Mt. Rainier to the shores of Puget Sound, finishing at Marine Park on Ruston Way.
The Rainier to Ruston Rail-Trail Relay may be the perfect event for your organization's sponsorship. Think about how the R2R fits with your objectives:
- Supports a great cause - developing a public, non-motorized trail from Mt. Rainier to Puget Sound.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles - running for fun and exercise.
- Growing in popularity
- Over 1450 participants in 2018 and expecting over 1,500 in 2019.
- Attracts runners from all over the Pacific NW and the United States.
- Draws public attention to over a dozen historic communities along the Foothills Trail inthe annual celebration of National Trails Day, the first Saturday of June.
As a sponsor of the 17th annual R2R in 2019 you also become a sponsor of the B&O Half Marathon and will benefit in the following ways:
• Supporting Sponsor ($500 to $999 of total in-kind plus cash donations)
- Your logo on the R2R website, www.rainiertoruston.com
- Brochures in race packets if provided
- Complementary R2R team entry*
- Free tent or booth at the finish area
- Membership in the Foothills Trail Coalition
*Donations of $500 - $750 will be a complementary entry of a 2, 3 or 4 person team. Donations of $750 or above will be a complementary entry of any team size.
• Bronze Sponsor ($1000-1999 of total in-kind plus cash donations)
- All of supporting benefits, plus
- One free ad in the quarterly Trail Line News, the Coalition newsletter.
- Acknowledgement at start and finish areas
• Silver Sponsor ($2000-3499 of total in-kind plus cash donations).
- All of bronze benefits, plus
- Name or logo on participant t-shirts
- Named as event title sponsor
- Recognition in press releases and magazine articles
• Gold Sponsor ($3500 and up of total in-kind plus cash donations)
- All of silver benefits, plus
- Your name and logo on our online registration page
- The cash portion of your donation at this level will be designated for the purchase and development of the Foothills Trail.
We would like to include you among our sponsors at any of our different levels. I look forward to talking with you about how you can be a part of this exciting event.
John S. Selby
Board Member, Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition
Founder, Rainier to Ruston Relay
Phone: 253-841-2570 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
President - Buzz Grant
Vice President - Bill Hilton
Treasurer - Loras Gassmann
Secretary - Stu Scheureman
Bryan Bowden, Steve Brown, Dixie Gatchel, Dave Harman, Pat Johnson, Nicole Martineau, Jeremiah Mecham, Don Partington, Donald Rich, Dave Seago, John Selby, John Warhol & Ken Woolery
Mission Statement: The mission of the Foothills Rails To Trails Coalition is to assist Pierce County communities in the creation, maintenance and usage of a connected system of non-motorized trails and greenways for healthier people from Mt. Rainier to Puget Sound.