We appreciate our sponsors!
SPONSORS WANTED!!! We can't host this amazing race without your help. Proceeds go towards the purchase and maintenance of the trail system for public use. How can you help?
We're actively recruiting sponsors for the 2018 Rainier-to-Ruston Relay right now. Want to know more? Check the ways listed below.
Be an R2R Bell Tower Sponsor!
RAINIER TO RUSTON RELAY
SPOTLIGHT YOUR BUSINESS ON NATIONAL TRAILS DAY!
On National Trails Day, Saturday, June 2, 2018, over 1,200 participants will take on the 16th annual R2R, exchanging runners at 11 bell towers over the 52-mile course along the Foothills Trail from the shoulders of Mt. Rainier to the shores of Puget Sound, finishing at Marine Park on Ruston Way.
Join the Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition, Fleet Feet Sports and other sponsors in supporting this popular event. Being a sponsor of a Bell Tower is a unique and fun way to be part of race day. Your $300 sponsorship includes:
your company’s name and/or logo on a Bell Tower;
your services and products featured at the exchange and at the finish area. You may also provide volunteers sporting your company logo at the exchange.
a year of free ads in our quarterly newsletter, the Trail Line News.
Bell Tower sponsorships support the Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition and its mission to assist Pierce County communities in building, maintaining, and promoting a network of safe, non-motorized trails that provide healthy recreation and transportation options.
Make your check out to the Foothills Trail Coalition and mail it to Loras Gassmann, Treasurer, Foothills Trail Coalition, PO Box 192, Puyallup, WA 98371. Circle any preference for a specific exchange location – Fairfax, Carbonado, Wilkeson, So. Prairie, Crocker, Orting, McMillin, Meeker, Puyallup, Fife, Tacoma (Tollefson Plaza). The start at Rainier and the finish at Ruston Way are not available.
The Rainier to Ruston Rail-Trail Relay may be the perfect event for your organization's sponsorship. Think about how the R2R fits with your objectives:
- Supports a great cause - developing a public, non-motorized trail from Mt. Rainier to Puget Sound.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles - running for fun and exercise.
- Growing in popularity
- Over 1200 participants last year.
- Attracts runners from all over the Pacific NW and the United States.
- Draws public attention to over a dozen historic communities along the Foothills Trail inthe annual celebration of National Trails Day, the first Saturday of June.
As a sponsor of the 16th annual R2R in 2018 you also become a sponsor of the B&O Half Marathon (Buckley to Orting the last Saturday of July) and will benefit in the following ways:
• Supporting Sponsor (up to $999 of total in-kind plus cash donations) o Your logo on the R2R website, www.rainiertoruston.com
- Brochures in race packets if provided
- Complementary ultra or team entry
- Free tent or booth at the finish area
- Membership in the Foothills Trail Coalition
• Bronze Sponsor ($1000-1999 of total in-kind plus cash donations)
- All of supporting benefits, plus
- One free ad in the quarterly Trail Line News, the Coalition newsletter. Acknowledgement at start and finish areas
• Silver Sponsor ($2000-3499 of total in-kind plus cash donations).
- All of bronze benefits, plus
- Name or logo on participant t-shirts
- Name and logo on brochures, flyers and posters
- Recognition in press releases and magazine articles
• Gold Sponsor ($3500 and up of total in-kind plus cash donations)
- All of silver benefits, plus
- Your name and logo on our online registration page
- The cash portion of your donation at this level will be designated for the purchase and development of the Foothills Trail.
We would like to include you among our sponsors at any of the four different levels donations. I look forward to talking with you about how you can be a part of this exciting event.
John S. Selby
Board Member, Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition
Founder, Rainier to Ruston Relay
Phone: 253-841-2570 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
President - Buzz Grant
Vice President - Bill Hilton
Treasurer - Loras Gassmann
Secretary - Stu Scheureman
Bryan Bowden, Steve Brown, Dave Harman, Bill Hilton, Pat Johnson, Don Partington, Donald Rich, Dave Seago, John Selby, & John Warhol
Mission Statement: The mission of the Foothills Rails To Trails Coalition is to assist Pierce County communities in the creation, maintenance and usage of a connected system of non-motorized trails and greenways from Mt. Rainier to Puget Sound.